F22 is an ultra-thin fingerprint time attendance and access control terminal with BioID sensor and Wi-Fi, which offers unparalleled performance with advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. F22 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image-quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
F22 provides a superior touching experience with touch keypad and offers flexibility for standalone installation or with any third-party access control panel that supports standard Wiegand signal. TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-Fi are also available that the device can be used in different networks.
- Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix and magic styles
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
- Less than 1-second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules