IP Telephony Solution & Service
PTSP Service is nothing but the IP Phone service. It is the most modern telephony services which have all facilities of another phone service like GSM, CDMA, BTCL and PSTN phone service. In addition to traditional voice service, IP Phone allows a subscriber to transmit and receive video while talking. An IP Phone subscriber can send and receive a call to the following operator. The only difference of IP Phone with another phone service that to use an IP Phone you need a prior internet connection to the IP Phone set or your soft dialer.
- IP Phone to any IP Phone operator (Free).
- IP Phone to any GSM, CDMA & PSTN Operator (Minimum Rate).
- ISD Call, Local Call, Multiple Call in single time.
Special Features of Our IP Telephony and IPPBX Solutions
General Features of our IPTSP/IPPBX
- Online embedded help.
- Centralized updates management.
- System resources monitor.
- Backup/restore support via Web.
- Network configurator.
- Server shutdown from the web.
- Configurable server date, time and timezone.
- Access control to the interface based on ACLs.
- Backups on an FTP server.
- Heartbeat Module.
- Elastix Modules at RPMs.
- DHCP Client List Module.
- Backup Restore Validation.
- DHCP by MAC.
- New Dashboard.
- Hardware detector enhancement.
- Telephony Hardware Info.
- Office Timing.
- Special Message.
- IVR Settings.
- Special Greetings.
- Meeting Room.
- Video Calling system.
Special Features of our IPTSP/IPPBX
- Call recording.
- Conference center with virtual rooms.
- SIP and IAX support, among others.
- Voicemail-to-Email functionality.
- Supported codecs: ADPCM, G.711, G.722, G.723.1 (pass through), G.726, G.728, G.729, GSM, among others.
- Flexible and configurable IVR.
- Support for analog interfaces as FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS).
- Multiple trunk support.
- Incoming and outgoing routes support.
- IP terminal batch configuration tool.
- Show Caller ID.
- Support for video-phones.
- Support for follow-me.
- Support for ring groups.
- Web-based operator panel.
- Support for time conditions.
- Call parking.
- Support for PIN sets.
- Call detail record (CDR) report.
- Channel usage reports.
- Support for call queues.
- Operator Panel.
- VoIP Provider configuration.
Why Our IP Telephony and IPPBX Service?
NEO Technologies Telephony Service is a trusted telephone providing voice communication solutions for Corporate and SME users. The most interesting part is that you don’t need any separate cable or wireless connection for your telephone service; just your computer internet will work fine. You can call any other numbers in the country or outside of the country for the cheapest price.
We transmit the calls G711 voice codec for IP telephony service. Using our IP Phone Service, making calls to any Voice network in Bangladesh and beyond is possible and very easily implemented. All that is needed to connect NEO Technologies IP Phones to the LAN or to connect an ATA (Analog Telephony Adaptor) to the existing company’s PABX. In the latter case, the existing PBX subscribers will be able to make and receive calls to/from any Mobile/BTCL or PSTN network. IP-PBX can also be deployed to act as local PBX with IVR facility and remote office internal communication will remain active even if WAN goes down. Easy billing and Web-based billing makes the option even more attractive. Individual call details & Voice Records, call history is viewable over the web interface. Existing PSTN (BTCL) connections can Co-Exist with our supplied IP Telephony apparatus. NEO Technologies IP Telephony can help reduce phone costs significantly.
We are using G711 voice codec for voice transmit and that is a robust billing server that provides our customers with all the necessary tools to successfully implement a wide spectrum of VoIP business models. This is specifically designed for service providers who want to offer self-hosted or Hosted PBX and/or Broadband VoIP services, including IP PBX, Auto Attendant, Voicemail, Unified Messaging, Conferencing, Call transmit, Auto IVR and more. Our flexible switching device that provides our customers with universal IP-PSTN switching, high flexibility, and remote feature upgradeability.
- Very competitive call rate.
- IPTSP Operator to Any IPTSP Operator free call tariff reduces operational expenditure significantly.
- Minimum call rate to any BTCL, PSTN and any Mobile Phone Operator.
- HD quality Video calling facilities.
- Cheaper then BTCL Call rate and service.
- Flexible service (number of channels/connections) can be delivered virtually instantly.
- Minimum deployment time compared to other PSTN operator.
- Monthly billing cycle, Itemized Bill details.
- Call Recording (all), Blind monitoring.
- Easy Installation & maintenance.
- Cost savings
- Improved productivity
- Voice Messaging
- Easy administration
- Advanced features
- Company Greeting as per requirement
- Hardware or Server-based service
- Photocopy of your National ID Card.
- Work Order/PO Order for an IP number on company Letter Head Pad.
- Trade License (If Applicable)
- Internet Connectivity (No Real IP Needed)
IPTSP Tariff Plan and Charges
|Particular||Description||Max. Charge||Min. Charge|
|Signup fee||Registration Charge||BDT 3000||Free|
|Monthly Line Rent||Monthly Charge||BDT 100||Free|
|Outgoing Calls||To any Mobile/PSTN Operator||BDT 1.00/min||BDT 0.45/min|
|Outgoing Calls||Any IPTSP Operator||BDT 0.20/min||Free|
|Outgoing Calls||International Calls||As per Govt. ISD call charges||As per Govt. ISD call charges|
|Incoming Calls||From any number domestic/international||Free||Free|
|Video Calls||One to one video call||BDT 0.20/min||Free|
|Pulse||Domestic call pulse||60 Sec||1 Sec|
|Pulse||ISD call pulse||60 Sec||15 Sec|