Why VCloudPoint (Zero Client)?
VCloudpoint aka Zero Client is a cost-effective way of latest computing technology. It will deliver the best computing experience in comparison to Traditional Desktop based computation. Moreover, it has some robust benefits over Traditional Computing.
Hassle-Free Maintenance for Small to Large Business.
Store All data centrally.
Lowest Operational Cost.
Single License Multiple User.
The vCloudPoint zero client is a network computer terminal that effectively allows multiple users to simultaneously share the untapped resources of a PC desktop while still providing users with the same PC experience.
vCloudPoint zero client is also referred to as ultra thin client, because it contains no moving parts but centralizes all processing and storage to just what is running on the host. As a result, it requires no local driver to install, no patch management, and no local operating system licensing fees or updates. The device consumes very little power and is tamper-resistant and completely incapable of storing any data locally, providing a more secure endpoint.
Replace desktops with vCloudPoint zero clients, Save:
- 70% in capital cost.
- 95% in power consumption.
- 95% in maintenance cost.
- 90% in future up-gradation.
Dynamic Desktop Protocol (DDP)
- Full HD Video.
- High Quality Audio.
- Broad USB Devices
An Innovative Way of Desktop Computing.
Discover the benefits from replacing desktops with vCloudPoint Zero Clients.
- Reducing initial acquisition costs— The initial acquisition costs are saved when replacing PCs with vCloudPoint zero clients which cost less than half the price of entry-level PCs.
- Better leverage of IT budgets— Sharing resources on a centralized PC improves leverage of hardware upgrade budgets and software licensing.
- Minimizing endpoint maintenance— With no failure -prone moving parts, repairs on the zero clients are rare and your maintenance costs are minimized to just on the shared computer.
- Greater energy saving— Compare to the 110 watts or more by a typical PC, the vCloudPoint zero clients consume only 5 watts and produce much less heat, providing at least an 80% savings in energy consumption and air conditioning over PCs.
- Longer desktop refresh cycles— Lack of moving parts improves life spans in harsh environments like restaurants, public spaces, warehousing and manufacturing. The obsolescence-free feature also proves longer desktop refresh cycles, saving both refresh budgets and cutting the time for the refresh from weeks to hours.
- Eliminating virus infection— With no resident OS or storage capable of running software, the vCloudPoint zero client provides a completely secure endpoint that is immune to viruses and other malware.
- Security policies and monitoring— vMatrix allows IT staff to apply security policies, monitor, and remotely disable any end user from logging in or lock-down locally connected USB peripherals, preventing users from copying confidential data to removable storage.
- No risk of data lost— Since the vCloudPoint zero clients cannot store any data locally, users are free of worrying about data loss stemming from hardware failure or laptop/PC theft.
The vCloudPoint solution comes from a combination of insight, innovation, and deep knowledge of computing technologies that no other solution can match. This product is specially designed for Educational Institute, Corporate Office, Bank and Call center.
Special Features are:
- High Quality Multimedia support,
- Reliable & High Quality Audio.
- Broad USB Peripherals Support.
- Secure User Isolation.
- Customized User Experience.
- Useful Auxiliary Tools.
- Simple to Set Up and Use.
Traditional zero clients basically use RDP enhanced technology or client-embedded media player for video acceleration, which results in restrictions of limited media format support, web-embedded video not supported, a few number of concurrent video users per host and still the display quality largely sacrificed to far behind that of the original 720/1080P file that they claimed to support.
Powered by the vCloudPoint’s innovative DDP (Dynamic Desktop Protocol), users will experience real PC-quality videos scaled up to 1920×1080 resolution at full frame rates without excessive host-side processing or requiring a thin or zero client with media player and codec support. The video content can be any present and future format and either played through standalone media players or embedded into web pages.
For any kind of information, Feel free contact us. Click Here
The following Specializations are based on vMatirx Server Manager 2.0.2, and device firmware 2.0.9; Specializations may vary depending on the software versions.
|Power consumption||Standby: 0.2w; working: 5W (independent of external USB devices)|
|Connections||Front Panel: 2 × USB 2.0 ports, 1× microphone jack, 1× speaker jack|
|Rear Panel: 2× USB 2.0 ports,1× 5V DC in, 1× VGA monitor, 1× RJ45 Ethernet, 1× power/reset switch|
|Resolutions||Normal display resolutions (32 bits @ 60Hz): 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, and 1600×1200|
|Wide display resolutions (32 bits @ 60Hz): 1360×768, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×900,1680×1050, and 1920×1080|
|Audio||16 bits, 44.1Khz/ 48Khz audio input / output via 3.5mm stereo jacks|
|Video||Full HD 1080p for all media formats (Server-side rendering for local and web-embedded videos on most media players; Client-side rendering for local videos on VLC player 2.1.5 or newer versions)|
|Networking||10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45), optional WIFI antenna: 802.11b/g/n (built-in or extenal)|
of users per shared host
|vMatrix Server Manager permits up to 99 users per shared host. Actual number of supported users depends on the host configuration and the type of applications used. View Host Configuration Guide at http://www.vcloudpoint.com/support/faq-how-tos/|
|Internal hardware||All solid-state design. No moving parts, no fans, no local user storage.|
|Data security||No local data storage on device. USB data access controlled by user policy|
|Reliability (MTBF)||>100,000 hours (calculated using Bellcore Issue 6 TR-332, Case 2, Part I at 40° C)|
|Certifications||FCC Class B, CE, CCC and RoHS compliant|
|Environmental||0 to 40 degrees Celsius 10 to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing) No moving parts permits use in high dust / particulate / vibration environments.|
|Weight||125g for device, 70g for power supply, 400g for shipping weight|
|Kit Contents||Each kit includes an S100 device, power supply, VESA-compliant monitor mounting bracket. vMatrix Server Manager and installation & user guide can be downloaded at vcloudpoint.com/support/downloads; PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, microphone, and other peripherals are NOTincluded and must be purchased separately.|
|User software||vCloudPoint’s vMatrix Server Manager with Dynamic Desktop Protocol (DDP)|
|Supported operating system||Microsoft Windows XP SP3 Pro 32bits, 7, 8 ,8.1 & 10 (excluding Starter, Home Basic and Insider editions), Server 2003 32 bits, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, Multipoint Server 2011, 2012|
|License||Depends on the operating system, you may require respective Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
Client Access (RDS CAL) License for each vCloudPoint user or device.
For any kind of information, Feel free call us:
or contact us.